The Customer Services Representative is responsible for the increase in customer satisfaction and retention by providing members, customers, patients and providers with accurate, consistent, timely and meaningful information and prepares them to fully utilize and maximize the benefits of their KP coverage. They also build rapport and collaborative relationships with current and prospective members in accordance with compliance guidelines.
AAG Inc is also looking for a part-time Administrative Asst with Logistics Experience !!! The positions requires but is not limited to dispatching, securing loads, data entry, filing etc. Our company seeks an ambitious, ethical and hard working individual. If you feel you fit this request please submit your resume to the above e-mail address...
Email : Staceyjonesofficedpt101@mail.com
• Available to handle member inquiries.
• Represents Health Plan by answering and documenting all incoming contacts to determine their nature and to respond to complex calls related to specialized product lines or queues.
• Responds with empathy to complaints and concerns from members concerning Health Plan benefits, account status, payment history and medical services.
• Documents according to procedure.
• Follows established procedures to meet customer/member needs.