This job posting is no longer active on CTjobs.com and therefore cannot accept online applications.
Dymax CorporationDocument ID: A7181-0LIQ Posted on: 05/06/2013 Job Type: Regular
Inventory Control - Equipment
Dymax Corporation, a leader in the Acrylic Adhesive and UV Curing Industry, is seeking a highly motivated, team orientated individual to join our Equipment Production Department as Inventory Control – Equipment.
The Inventory Control - Equipment will be responsible for timely and accurate inventory accounting and reporting, inventory analysis, and related controls as well as coordinating the manufacturing planning. This role will be working with the purchasing group, develops relationships and agreements with key suppliers to ensure cost and delivery goals are achieved. This person will assist other Dymax divisions with Inventory related activities.
- Maintain Bills of Material, both bulk and packages
- Keep adequate Inventory levels, utilizing Lean Manufacturing techniques
- Generate work orders to meet customer demand and stocking demands
- Oversee data entry as related to Inventory transactions
- Execute annual Physical Inventory
- Reduce scrap
- Review/replenish packaged KanBan stock
- Maintain JDE inventory item records including Item Master data.
- Participate in weekly multidisciplinary production meeting.
- Investigate/resolve assigned CID’s
- Participate in Department 6S program.
- Support Company Quality goals
- Other related duties as may be assigned
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor's degree in relevant area, such as business or mathematics.
If you are a team player and believe you can succeed in our fast paced, environmentally conscious company with a team culture, please submit resume/salary requirements in person, fax, mail or email to: Human Resources, Dymax Corporation, 318 Industrial Lane, Torrington, CT 06790.
Fax: 860.626.7687 HR@dymax.com
|More Jobs from Dymax Corporation|