This job posting is no longer active on CTjobs.com and therefore cannot accept online applications.
Companions & HomemakersLocation: Farmington, CT 06032 Document ID: A7014-0IVK Posted on: 2013-01-1101/11/2013 Job Type: Regular
Will not pay relocation expenses
Office Manager - Hartford County
Companions & Homemakers, Connecticut's leading provider of home care for older adults is seeking an Office Manager for one of our offices located in Hartford County. This is a full time salaried position and includes competitive wages, excellent health coverage benefits, 401k, merit-based discretionary bonuses, and paid training.
Job Title: Office Manager
- Ensure quality service delivery to client constituency
- Direct operations for the office, including supervision of care coordinator and field coordinator staff
- Monitor systems, identify problem areas, and develop and implement action plans
- Demonstrate a desire to set and meet objectives and to find increasingly efficient ways to perform tasks
- 3 - 5 years of management experience
- Strong management skills and personality
- Ability to effectively lead a team
- Ability to identify problems and solve complex issues
- Ability to respond promptly to client and family needs
- Ability to interpret performance metrics
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment & multi-task
- Professional demeanor
- Professional phone presence
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Please send resume, accompanied by cover letter.
CT DCP HCA 0000101